knitting

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by Meagannn, May 2, 2018.

1. Meagannn

Meagannn
    Expand Collapse

does anyone use a knitting machine? personally, I don't like knitted clothes, so that cant knit anything. Though my daughter is keen on a craft, sewing and stuff like that and I'm looking for a knitting machine, but hard to choose. Options that I looked at https://www.bestadvisor.com/knitting-machines is there anything worth looking at?

thanks in advance

Sharaz_Jek likes this.
  2. sk33tr

sk33tr
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

my mom does a lot of sewing. she doesn't knit, but does crochet. and while they are similar, she's just never gotten into knitting. my grandmother did a lot of knitting and crochet, both. but she never used a machine or anything; it was all done by hand.

if you have a fabric/notions store near you (jo ann, hancock, etc.) you might try going there and see if they have any you can look at in person. that way you/her can get a feel for one to see if it's right for her.

sorry i can't be more helpful. i just saw the title and thought i'd offer any info i could.

Sharaz_Jek likes this.
  3. bushcraftember

bushcraftember
    Expand Collapse

Knitting machines can be hit or miss. You’d want a high quality one which of course means forming over a couple hundred. I own a knitting, crochet, tatting business and even for the causal user believe me when I say, the no aggravation is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro