my new bag...

Discussion in 'Bags & Packs' started by twogunmojo, May 28, 2017.

1. twogunmojo

twogunmojo
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

this is one of two that i bought for my birthday...i will post new threads in their respective threads...i loaded this pack with 5 adult size towels to give you an idea of how it fills out...if it is possible to pick one up at backcountry for 35 bucks i would highly recommend you do so...it has a slim back panel which gives it some structure and it keeps things from poking your kidneys...its 1000d cordura with a laptop sleeve but it is probably best used as a a carry all gear bag...the seat belt straps are comfortable if you are average build but might not fit someone with wide shoulders... DSC05242.JPG DSC05243.JPG DSC05244.JPG

mctacticool likes this.
  2. twogunmojo

twogunmojo
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

update...i have lived with this bag for almost a year...they can still be found for sale at moosejaw and other places for about 20 to 50 dollars more than i initialed paid...it is a great all around gear hauler...the hobo dump aspect can be greatly reduced by making use of packing cubes...i the cordura retains its color but is not as water resistant as you would think but the bag shows no signs of wear...the seat belt straps are about as durable as you would expect and they are slick which means they slide on and off your shoulders pretty easy...