Vehicle Bag,Just in Case.

Discussion in 'Vehicle EDC' started by EZDog, Nov 3, 2016.

1. EZDog

EZDog
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

I took these and posted elswhere Today and I might as well echo that post here!

Here is one of 3 bags that I have that are fitted out about the same way.
    One rides in each car all the time and I take all 3 cars on cross country trips several times a year so they are really designed to get me from anywhere to ? for the most part.

Oh and there are big water bottles in each side pocket too which I forgot to take out,gotta love the Rush 24!
    I can't believe that all of this fits and I took away a 2nd big tarp I didn't even realize was in there?

I needed to rotate some of this stuff anyway!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Husky is FAK
    Compression Sack is SnugPak Desert Bag
    Plastic case is Esbit Stove
    Red Bag is Fire
    Filter is rolled inside water bag
    I like to make sure that I can eat!

I will always have at least 2-1aa lights on me and a small HT too

2. dmak

dmak
    Expand Collapse
    into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
    Staff Member Global Mod

Very nice ready pack loadout. How do you like the snug pack desert bag?

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!

3. EZDog

EZDog
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

I like it pretty much overall but it could always be a little longer too?

I read a lot before choosing that one and it seems well made and has features that others did not but why oh why can't they just make them a little longer?
    It is like they forget we might have big feet?

On that note why don't car seats slide back further?
    They are already on a track so how could it cost more to just make them slide enough for everyone?!?!?!

Anyway I have used the bag maybe 10 times and it is comfy and light and still in one piece and I use it on the couch a lot when zoned out on front of the TV too.

Mainly I am happy with how small it gets,I was torn between this and the Wiggys bag but that one does not seem as compressible to me.

4. nolaradio

nolaradio
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Grand Master

Nice to see someone else who thinks the same as I do and packs some toilet paper. I'm always amazed at the amount of people that will carry three or more days worth of food in their car without toilet paper.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

mctacticool likes this.
  5. EZDog

EZDog
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

Well what goes in must come out!
    What are we Cavemen?

nolaradio, mctacticool and MangeD750 like this.
  6. sk33tr

sk33tr
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

i can't agree more on this point. one of the first things i put in when i was putting together my ghb, was a full roll of toilet paper. it's sealed in a food saver vacuum-sealed bag (which i need to put inside a zip-loc bag in case it ever gets used) and is the first item in the main compartment of the bag.

mctacticool likes this.
  7. dmak

dmak
    Expand Collapse
    into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
    Staff Member Global Mod

One of the main staples of my EDC bag is the packet of wet wipes and the packet of kleenex. It's as important to me as my firearm, I pray I don't need it, but when I do, i thank God I have it

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!

8. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Apprentice

I'm not exactly sure, but it looks like a little redundancy (Always A Good Thing {AaGT}) such as the knives, orange match containers, rubber bands (always come in handy for something), I'm a guessing redundancy as you are probably already carrying your EDC. The orange match containers are great for a lot of things and that gives you multiple 'strike areas' for matches, just in case Old Man Murphy (Murphy's Law) shows up. Very nice setup. Thanks for the photos.

PragmaticMurphyist and EDCP-MIKE like this.