What light(s) do you have incoming?

Discussion in 'Flashlights' started by claptrap, Mar 25, 2016.

1. kev2488

kev2488
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Apprentice

Ordered a Solarforce L2T and pocket clip from Customlites, didnt wanna wait 7 to 11 days to come from Hong Kong.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigfoot and mctacticool like this.
  2. kev2488

kev2488
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Apprentice

Got said Solarforce yesterday and am very upset with it. First off I ordered an L2T but got an L2M in the mail. Checked the invoice to be sure and it was suppose to be an L2T. Second none of my drop ins fit so im not a happy camper.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sharaz_Jek, bigfoot and dmak like this.
  3. bigfoot

bigfoot
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Master

Pak-Lite 4K showed up recently -- it's nice to have the warm white LED color, and it offers better color rendition, too. These things make great TEOTWAWKI lights, or are simply handy during a power outage, too. :D Plus, you can always scavenge old 9V cells from used smoke detector batteries.

[​IMG]

4. Rasthor

Rasthor
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Apprentice

ThorFire TG06S. Managed to lose the Olight S1A I've been carrying at work a couple days ago.

mctacticool likes this.
  5. david57strat

david57strat
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Scholar

This year's incoming (well, not incoming, but already arrived) lights, are a pair of Astrolux S41s (Quad Nichia 219B emitters, 7-mode), and an Armytek Elf C2 Micro-USB-Rechargeable headlamp, in cool white.

[​IMG]
    Surprisingly, I'm pleased with the cool white tint of the Elf. Generally, I shy away from cool white lights, but this one surprised me.

I also purchased the extender tubes for the S41s, so I could load them with 18650 batteries (as opposed to 18350).

As expected, the tint on the S41 is absolutely beautiful, as I expected, loaded with Nichia 219B emitters. Beautiful, floody output on those ones.

Got the Elf (also 18650-driven) on special through one of Andrew and Amanda's Daily Deals. Couldn't pass it up! Sorry I didn't buy two, while I was at it.

Sharaz_Jek and mctacticool like this.
  6. kikisabiz

kikisabiz
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Scholar

[​IMG]
    Incoming!!!
    Manker e02 titanium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mctacticool likes this.
  7. Rasthor

Rasthor
    Expand Collapse
    EDC Apprentice

Wow. Almost a whole month. I ordered another S1A, The ThorFire just didn't cut it. I never realized how much I used that magnetic tail cap until it wasn't there.

mctacticool likes this.