2019 EDC Picture Thread

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
To help keep it easier for members and guests to view shared EDC gear. I decided to create a sticky thread to help reduce the number of individual threads.

Wanted to share my current EDC. Keep in mind a few of these items are stored in my backpack.
  • Ruger LCP with Talon Pocket Holster
  • iPhone 4 with Otter Box
  • Benchmade Mini-Barrage
  • Leatherman Charge Ti
  • Citizen WR-200
  • Cannon PowerShot SD950 IS
  • Corsair Voyager 16GB
  • Chapstick Classic
  • Fossil Wallet
  • Homemade Paracord Bracelet
  • S-Ring Caribiner with Leatherman Squirt PS4
  • Streamlight ProTac 2AA
  • Streamlight Stylus Pro
  • Gel Pen

Attachments

My Current EDC

Hello, I have been an EDC'er for about 2 years now and I am constantly refining what I carry. I currently carry a pocket knife (most of the time it is my Ontario Rat folder), a Swiss Army knife, an Olight flashlight (320 lumens with 3 brightness levels plus strobe and virtually indestructible), my Zippo, my para-cord bracelet with about 15 feet or cord in it, and a pocket emergency kit with a little knife, strike anywhere matches, wetfire fire starting tinder, Band-aids, antiseptic wipes, flashlight (which is an 80 lumen Olight) and lighter) and a Leatherman Style multi-tool on my key chain. i also have a para-cord key fob I made that has about 10 feet of cord in it, as well as a little back up 180 lumen Olight flashlight. It sounds like a lot on here but when you see it there is really not that much. I am always swapping items in and out of my EDC and always looking for new ideas on things to add to it.

Attachments

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Re: My Current EDC

Welcome to EDC Planet Biggin24 and thanks for describing your current EDC gear. Feel free to post a few pictures so we can get a better look at what some of these items look like.

I also tend to agree that a persons EDC gear is not static and can change depending on your surrounding conditions and personal preferences. Good luck and thanks for sharing!

dfoland

Keep your powder dry
Re: My Current EDC

yeah,
l love mine I haven't found anything else near that small with such a large output. I'm really happy with it. The only criticism i have is the design of the split ring hole, i think they could relieve the bottom edge and it would still tail stand and the split ring would be able to rotate up and not stick out of the side so rigidly. But, not a huge deal.

TactiCool

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Staff member
Global Mod
Charter Member
Re: Share Your Personal EDC Here

My EDC for today( its changes a lot ).

PT1911 w/2 extra mags, SOG flash 2 tanto, Kershaw Tone, SOG Powerlock, Streamlight Stylus Pro, Leatherman Wingman, UltraFire WF-501B, CRKT Eat'N Tool, Dorcy 1 AA light and a cheap lighter.

Attachments

BourneEBR

EDC Journeyman
Re: Share Your Personal EDC Here

My current EDC load out:

Sig Sauer SP2022 w/ 14 round magazine with 115g Corbon HP
Extra 17 round magazine with FMJ in Blackhawk magazine holster
Spyderco Para-Military 2
Benchmade 32 Mini-Morpho Bali-Song
JETBeam PC20 2 x CR123 flashlight
FOURSEVENS P0 1x AAA flashlight
Preserve Tea Tree Mint Toothpicks
Maxpedition Wallet
Petzl Carabiner with keys, Cherokee key, pill fob with aspirin, and Boker Titanium Access Tool

Photo is taken with a HTC EVO 3D Smartphone. In the backround is my Maxpedition Falcon 2

Attachments