2019 EDC Picture Thread

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Re: Share Your Personal EDC Here

bushido something tells me you like the color black. Great looking and functional EDC items you have listed. I really like that Citizen Eco-Drive and the Benchmade 527. Thanks for sharing.

1willi4

Why do I carry a 45? Because they don't make a .46

Bag: Maxpdition Sitka in foliage green.
I don't have it strapped to my back all day but it's generally within arms reach at all times. It contains:

#1 item: Kimber Ultra Covert with 8 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense in it!!
-battery back up charger for my iphone
-My own special FAK
-bluetooth ear piece
-8gb jump drive with copies of: (encrypted)
Driver Lic
CCW
Families passports
auto and health ins cards
company ID
-Leatherman Skeletool CX
- Deck of nylon/plastic playing cards
-small solar calculator
-Fisher X-mark space pen
-Pentel mechanical pencil
-retractable Sharpie Marker
-4x6 spiral bound Rite in the Rain notebook
-LED Lenser M5 flashlight
-spare Energizer Lithium AA batteries for the light and the iphone charger
-Fiskars outdoor sheers
-Essee Izula with the sheath and handle wrapped in 550 cord
-2 each 50' pieces of 550 cord
-biodegradeable wet wipes (by Coleman)
-spare keys to house, personal and work vehicles
-emergency blanket
-4", 8" and 14" zip ties (come in handy several times)
-toilet paper (ask me how I carry it)
-gorilla tape on an old gift card. About 20 feet
-refillable butane lighter
-ferro rod and striker

It's a lot, I know. I'm not an IT guy though. I'm like a scientist and the Crocodile hunter rolled into one. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Attachments

Re: Liberty's Teeth- It really isnt all that heavy Items listed DTL impact karambit, Comtec stinger attached to keyring, snaphook that is removed while im driving, and homemade palmstick. The Iphone is attached to my belt. The 18mm deepsocket snap-on wrench resides in my coat pocket in the winter.

1willi4

MIKE said:
That's a good amount of gear 1willi4, please attach a picture if you can.
Picture attached!!

My stuff isn't much different than anyone else's. Bear in mind, when i'm at work I also have a 3/4 ton 4x4 chevy that's ready for an apocalypse too. Between the truck and my bag I'm pretty confident that I'm ready for whatever Florida may throw at me.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member

Thanks for posting the picture. That Maxpdition Sitka looks sweet! I've been contemplating getting something along those lines. Can you detail what's in your homemade FAK?

1willi4

MIKE said:
Thanks for posting the picture. That Maxpdition Sitka looks sweet! I've been contemplating getting something along those lines. Can you detail what's in your homemade FAK?
As far as the FAK...I'll post that on the FAK page. It's nothing special though.

Kiva

I've got a Sitka as well..in the same color too. I switch between it and my current Multicam Oakley Icon 2.0. The Sitka is definitely a nice bag all around. It's easy to access and is very well made. I'd definitely recommend it.

Perhaps I'll make a thread about the contents of everyone's EDC bags. I know this thread is more focused around what one actually carries on themselves on an average day...but I'm sure many of us carry bags as well. I'll have to go empty mine out and takes some pics before then though.

I carry either at Glock 30, or 27 for everyday carry and I use a new holster system call "Versa Carry". which I truly love. Check out versacarry.com for more on the holster itself.

A knife (Benchmade, or CRKT) is never out of my reach and a standard "Bugout Bag" is in the car at all times.

Luke

EDC Scholar

Multitool x2 big one and a small one
Folders large and small
PSK tin
FAK in one of the Janus packs
RX Computer glasses
Regular Glasses
RC Sunglasses
Wash cloth/towelette
Dental floss/Denteks
Wisp toothbrush thingywossits.
Hotel style soap
Anti stinky armpit spray
Some aftershave
Salt & Pepper
Nalgene 32oz
Samsung Stratosphere with spare extened battery (fully charged) with cover.
Phone Charger
Headphones
Spare RX drugs
Spare Underwear and socks
Small LED flashlight
Notepad
Zebra F701/401 space pen conversion.
Carmex
Sharpie
Crystal light type drink

As far as the multi tool and blades go I'm on a tight budget right now so I am using an Ozark trail I picked up for $10 at walmart and a cheapo small no name multi from Autozone for $4, the blades I paid about $7 for the pair and the LED only cost me $2.

( I have my eye on some Gerber/Leatherman/Sog stuff that I will pull the trigger on when the time is right )

I also have a pocket tool and a widgy from county comm on the way.

pics to follow when I get some time !

all of this goes in the Maxped Jumbo E.D.C x2 Janus and Maxped Cellphone Holder and Spartan Wallet.

Starting at the bottom:

Colt Combat Commander .45 in Galco
Two spare mags using Hornady Tap Ammunition
Full size Stanley multitool
1 L Sigg bottle
Spare Bic lighter
Red and White Inova Dot bike lights, these have a constant on or a flash option
Kershaw Centofantane
DMT Dia Strike flat diamond coated sharpener
205 Lumen dual setting Inova
Passport
CTR Balaclava
Case Logic USB case holding lens cloth, rubber band, Aleve, Chapstick, Tums, usually a Spork, (my last one just died)
100' 550 Paracord
Moleskine and steel bodied Zebra 701 pen
Billfold with plastic, CCP, DL, insurance card and the like
Business card holder for my company
Vortex 10X25 Monocular
Tops modified Back Bite (modified to handle-less, paracord wrapped 25' and third edge added on the top side)

Not pictured, but carried, is a BlueTooth ear piece, cell, and YakTrax Pros off the bottom.

Overall, in my Maxpedition S-Type Jumbo Versipack, this takes up about 30% of the available space.

Attachments

Hello all! Here are the contents of my pockets this afternoon:
Wallet, Spyderco Tenacious, Sig Sauer C3 /w extra mag, Reactor watch, Zippo, cheap flashlight, Keys, Rosary, KIA bracelets (RIP Brothers...). Looking to upgrade the flashlight when I can.

Attachments

The holster has been an issue for me. After three unsuccessful attempts, I finally found a holster that would fit it. The slide is more square and thicker than most 1911's. I had to go with a Blade-tech IWB Phantom 1911 Fullsize just to be able for it to fit. 4 inch barrel on the C3, but the smaller one wouldn't fit the thickness. I have looked at several makers and none make/currently plan to make specific holsters to accommodate it. I carry my Glock 27 in a white hat holsters Max-tuck with interchangeable scabbards and they do not make one for the C3 either.