2019 EDC Picture Thread

Sure thing it’s a...
Ti2 Designs Para-Biner PB-4 Fallout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you...have two similar types, but not thrilled w/ either, though one is interesting in design-MecArmy- has 360 lumen rechargeable light component... $130 though... not quite sure why I don’t love it. EDC aesthetics most likely cuz it is interesting. Other more generic but quite functional- again probably aesthetic vanity & attraction to light functionality of new one was impetus to its movement down a notch in the lineup.

D

Thank you...have two similar types, but not thrilled w/ either, though one is interesting in design-MecArmy- has 360 lumen rechargeable light component... $130 though... not quite sure why I don’t love it. EDC aesthetics most likely cuz it is interesting. Other more generic but quite functional- again probably aesthetic vanity & attraction to light functionality of new one was impetus to its movement down a notch in the lineup.

D
Ordered some stuff from that site. Went in w/ thoughts of a single faded type carabiner, a few hundred bux later, here I am...thanks a lot!

Thanks, @dannyb333 .
I made the lanyard. It´s made of two-peg spool knit 275 cord with a couple of four bight five leads turkshead knots for ends.
Spool knitting is really easy and yields great results
I’ll have to learn - just did my first diamond (turkshead, right?) took a minute of YouTube to get that simple one down... I’m driven now...paracord & beads await...

Still Alive! My line up doesn't change much so I don't post often. But got a few new goodies this week. Got the Streamlight on clearance for a good deal with a Christmas gift card. And I found the Old Timer, original US made Schrade which I thought was cool. But the tip was broken off so I put a new one on it and gave the blade a geed edge.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk