2019 EDC Picture Thread

Canefanjon

Carrying EDC is interesting for me. On the list is always work wear and small Ifak. For me that consist of the following:
Nike SFB Field boots (comfortable all night walking hallways and perimeter watches)
Propper lightweight tactical pants (also comfortable for a 12hour shift)
Headwear by either Voodoo tactical or Glock Perfection. (Unless game season, which consist of my UM Adidas ball cap, GO CANES!!)
Starting to like my Propper Tac Shirt. (Lightweight and flexible)
Now comes the dinner accessories:
HSD lunchbox (highly recommended for durability)
Camelback 32 oz stainless bottle with Max Gear bag.
With the molle loops I string up my nice tac pen with glass breaker, Gerber folder, and Eat’N Tool.
As working in a detention facility we are unable to “carry” inside the jail, I end up keeping my Tanto (iPak CFK) and Glock G22 (both in personalized Kydex sheaths) in my truck as well as a backup Taurus G2C 9mm.
The collapsible baton and S&W cuffs suit me well as also the Freeze+P Mace I have on hand at all times.
Now, I am able to carry my backpack in, which consist of my Surface Tablet, Rite in the Rain notekeeper, two highlighters, a counterfeit bill pen marker, micro tool for my glasses, extra batteries for my lights and a small PSK in aluminum tin. Lighting consist of Olight Valkyrie mini on Taurus, Olight mini torch for onbody, and another Olight PL2 on the Glock. All the tools along with pens and markers are fielded in a Maxped Slim and Maxped Micro. Also have Maxped Micro wallet for Id’s and pass cards.
Before working in a detention facility, I also worked offshore which gave me a certain “whatif” category to my mindset. So, with that in mind, I also carry a BaoFeng UV5r pretty much where ever I go. Most all the items listed above are either on me at all times, or in my POV. The only thing that may change or be changed out, would be the AR-15 that I keep (for work purposes) located close by. If there are any questions or possible remarks about any of the items listed. Let me know...I’m always looking for good ideas. I’ll post pictures as soon as I can get off shift.

Canefanjon

My Current EDC

Hello, I have been an EDC'er for about 2 years now and I am constantly refining what I carry. I currently carry a pocket knife (most of the time it is my Ontario Rat folder), a Swiss Army knife, an Olight flashlight (320 lumens with 3 brightness levels plus strobe and virtually indestructible), my Zippo, my para-cord bracelet with about 15 feet or cord in it, and a pocket emergency kit with a little knife, strike anywhere matches, wetfire fire starting tinder, Band-aids, antiseptic wipes, flashlight (which is an 80 lumen Olight) and lighter) and a Leatherman Style multi-tool on my key chain. i also have a para-cord key fob I made that has about 10 feet of cord in it, as well as a little back up 180 lumen Olight flashlight. It sounds like a lot on here but when you see it there is really not that much. I am always swapping items in and out of my EDC and always looking for new ideas on things to add to it.
Those Olight’s are cool little flashlights. After getting their weapon lights, I ended up with the Baton Mini. I like having my pathway lit up.

nolaradio

EDC Grand Master
Carrying EDC is interesting for me. On the list is always work wear and small Ifak. For me that consist of the following:
Nike SFB Field boots (comfortable all night walking hallways and perimeter watches)
Propper lightweight tactical pants (also comfortable for a 12hour shift)
Headwear by either Voodoo tactical or Glock Perfection. (Unless game season, which consist of my UM Adidas ball cap, GO CANES!!)
Starting to like my Propper Tac Shirt. (Lightweight and flexible)
Now comes the dinner accessories:
HSD lunchbox (highly recommended for durability)
Camelback 32 oz stainless bottle with Max Gear bag.
With the molle loops I string up my nice tac pen with glass breaker, Gerber folder, and Eat’N Tool.
As working in a detention facility we are unable to “carry” inside the jail, I end up keeping my Tanto (iPak CFK) and Glock G22 (both in personalized Kydex sheaths) in my truck as well as a backup Taurus G2C 9mm.
The collapsible baton and S&W cuffs suit me well as also the Freeze+P Mace I have on hand at all times.
Now, I am able to carry my backpack in, which consist of my Surface Tablet, Rite in the Rain notekeeper, two highlighters, a counterfeit bill pen marker, micro tool for my glasses, extra batteries for my lights and a small PSK in aluminum tin. Lighting consist of Olight Valkyrie mini on Taurus, Olight mini torch for onbody, and another Olight PL2 on the Glock. All the tools along with pens and markers are fielded in a Maxped Slim and Maxped Micro. Also have Maxped Micro wallet for Id’s and pass cards.
Before working in a detention facility, I also worked offshore which gave me a certain “whatif” category to my mindset. So, with that in mind, I also carry a BaoFeng UV5r pretty much where ever I go. Most all the items listed above are either on me at all times, or in my POV. The only thing that may change or be changed out, would be the AR-15 that I keep (for work purposes) located close by. If there are any questions or possible remarks about any of the items listed. Let me know...I’m always looking for good ideas. I’ll post pictures as soon as I can get off shift.

Got pics?