2019 EDC Picture Thread

Share Your Personal EDC Here

MIKE said:
The divider with Velcro tabs in your center console is genius! Excellent method to keep all those lose items organized and easy to retrieve. I bet I could fit two of those in my Suburban's console.

Positive karma for you sir. ;)
Thanks!
I was just surprised that it was the perfect size, considering I didn't do any sort of measuring before hand.

Be sure to check out the different sizes (the container store I went to only had 3, small, med, & large - amazon has more). I'm sure the burban has a larger console, one of the larger sizes my suit your vehicle better. They have one for visors as well!

ozarksphinx

Two Words: One Life
Re: Share Your Personal EDC Here

Here is my starting loadout, but as more gear presentations and reviews come along it will change. (Of course you know what I'm talking about). More, more, more! Haha!:

-Carabiner
-Victorinox Classic
-Streamlight Nanolight (powerful for 10 lumens)
-Bottle opener
-Bic Mini w/ Bic faux leather holster
-Lamy Safari rollerball
-Coast Guard wallet (dad's in the CG)
-Vans Wayfarer-style sunglasses
-Ray-Ban Wayfarer prescription lenses
-Smith's Pocket Pal knife sharpener
-Buck 55 gentleman's knife
-Gerber F.A.S.T. Draw Serrated Folder
-Imported stainless steal pendant knife (unbranded)
-Samsung Intercept (Android)
-Swatch Heracles Automatic
-Casio F-91W

Immediate changes to this loadout will be:

-Streamlight Nano will soon be replaced by my very own 4Sevens Quark MiNi 123 R5 Edition! Just waiting for my Amazon order which should arrive in a few days. Can't wait to see what 189 lumens can throw!

-Need/WANT to replace my Gerber; researching knives and am leaning towards Al Mar or Sebenza-styled bodies and NO serrations. Folder, obviously. If anyone could point me to the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, anything in the ~$50 range would be ideal.

Attachments

ozarksphinx

MIKE said:
Good looking EDC items. I really like how compact the Nanolight is.
Thanks Mike!

I ended up giving it (the Nanolight) to me mum only after weeks of having it. I just received what I replaced it with it the mail today: the Quark MiNi 123 R5. Chances are I will drain the battery it came with by the end of the day. Hah!

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member

Here's a very clean EDC system I stumbled upon today. Almost looks like it belongs in a spy movie.

• Glock 20
  • Primary and secondary magazines with 10mm hollow points
  • SureFire 6P
  • Gerber Multi-Plier 600
  • Pocket Knife
  • Leather Wallet
  • iPhone
  • Fisher Space Pen
  • BMW Key

ozarksphinx

MIKE said:
Here's a very clean EDC system I stumbled upon today. Almost looks like it belongs in a spy movie.

• Glock 20
  • Primary and secondary magazines with 10mm hollow points
  • SureFire 6P
  • Gerber Multi-Plier 600
  • Pocket Knife
  • Leather Wallet
  • iPhone
  • Fisher Space Pen
  • BMW Key
That's one good looking setup. I'm curious as to what brand/model of knife that is. I need it to fit the "theme" [black/satin steel] I'm going for! Also wish that Fisher Space Pens weren't so damn expensive! Great post, Mike!

1willi4

Why do I carry a 45? Because they don't make a .46

That's one good looking setup. I'm curious as to what brand/model of knife that is. I need it to fit the "theme" [black/satin steel] I'm going for! Also wish that Fisher Space Pens weren't so damn expensive! Great post, Mike!
[/quote]

That knife looks like one that Smith and Wesson used to make. I have one that I found in the middle of the road. It had been run over several times but still opened fine. Looked terrible though.

Attachments

ozarksphinx

1willi4 said:
That knife looks like one that Smith and Wesson used to make. I have one that I found in the middle of the road. It had been run over several times but still opened fine. Looked terrible though.
You're right! Is the blade a drop point as well?

Luke

EDC Scholar

Does it say 10853 or some such at the end of the blade near the thumb stud? If so then its the same as one i bought about 10 years ago from a gas station in chico

1willi4

Why do I carry a 45? Because they don't make a .46

Luke said:
Does it say 10853 or some such at the end of the blade near the thumb stud? If so then its the same as one i bought about 10 years ago from a gas station in chico

It doesn't say that. It says:
Smith & Wesson
S.W.A.T.
First Millenium Run

Also, the screws on mine are internal wrenching / Allen screws.