Antithetik's EDC & Potpourri

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
I've never owned a pair surprisingly. I don't think they'd have enough arch and ankle support for me though. I even had to retire my steel toed Docs. :'(
According to my better half, who is a store manager and purchaser for a small chain of shoestores as well as a straight A educated in shoes and leathergoods Chuck Taylors/Converse is some of the worst footwear around when it comes to supporting the feet...

Sharaz_Jek

EDC Grand Master
According to my better half, who is a store manager and purchaser for a small chain of shoestores as well as a straight A educated in shoes and leathergoods Chuck Taylors/Converse is some of the worst footwear around when it comes to supporting the feet...
Would have been great for BMX or skateboarding. Used to always wear thin soled shoes (Airwalk, Etnies) but walking in those all day is a nightmare now. BMX did a number on my feet. Stretched out both my Plantar Fascia (Tendons). Now I just wear them as slippers.

Hi, Antithetiks!
I just tracked you down from edcforums to here 'cause I've got something to tell you:
I'm sick of your photos! Enough is enough!!! Always so beautiful, so neatly ordered stuff on them. And the stuff on them....I wanna buy 'em all! I cant sleep or eat, just thinking what and when to buy.. And I'm going broke each month! Shame on you!

Nice gear though...

Ok, I'm in serious debt due to all your pics. Now the question that's been haunting me for a LONG time: what camera gear do you use to take those pics? Do you have a filter on the camera or are your effects done in editing? You have an awesome skill.