Atwood tools

thefrank

EDC Master
This is the one tool I have been looking forward to for months now: the Atwood Mini Wedgie! It feels slim and chunky at the same time, it has a nice weight and it screams simplicity and minimalism. And it just opened my beer bottle in the first attempt! :D This might just be one of Peter's best pieces ever!

trickcarey

EDC Journeyman
I like that one. Sadly, I'll probably never own an atwood. Availability is beyond non existent. The only people that have atwoods have like 10 of them and greedily hoard them

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!
Atwoods are really not difficult at all to find. They're sold on the secondary market for barely over his direct prices if you aren't too picky. Check out A-51 FB group. Or some other forums have people selling them for only 10-15 bucks more than direct which is more than reasonable to me. It bugs me when people say this because it sounds like you're saying its bad that people own more than one.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Atwoods are really not difficult at all to find. They're sold on the secondary market for barely over his direct prices if you aren't too picky. Check out A-51 FB group. Or some other forums have people selling them for only 10-15 bucks more than direct which is more than reasonable to me. It bugs me when people say this because it sounds like you're saying its bad that people own more than one.
It's not a bad thing at all, I've tried to get them at time of release and have always failed. Gave up after months of being late to the party. I'll have to look deeper in the secondary market. I've never been able to find one I like available. To find an available atwood without a bottle opener is proving to be difficult for me

eng1nerd

EDC Master
I like that one. Sadly, I'll probably never own an atwood. Availability is beyond non existent. The only people that have atwoods have like 10 of them and greedily hoard them

This was the first sale I caught from Peter myself. I'm actually considering moving it along if you are interested @dmak shoot me a PM .

Side by side with my only other Atwood in 3V.

Nekolf

EDC Master
It's not a bad thing at all, I've tried to get them at time of release and have always failed. Gave up after months of being late to the party. I'll have to look deeper in the secondary market. I've never been able to find one I like available. To find an available atwood without a bottle opener is proving to be difficult for me

I don't have a FB account and I don't want to buy them at secondary market as much as possible. The sales often happen during my sleep, alert don't work well almost always. I can catch an Atwood when I am very very lucky. Good luck with your target, and as you say, "stay lucky!"

trickcarey

EDC Journeyman
I don't have a FB account and I don't want to buy them at secondary market as much as possible. The sales often happen during my sleep, alert don't work well almost always. I can catch an Atwood when I am very very lucky. Good luck with your target, and as you say, "stay lucky!"
If secondary prices aren't much more than direct, what's the difference?