Caffeinated Carry!!!

Nice! Are you feeling better now?
No, been in many different climates and on commercial airplanes. As a result I have a nasty sinus infection. I'll power through it... Thanks for inquiring @Gallows...

Wait a second, I actually see two snowmen and one of them is holding a snowbaby. What gives? Are you harboring snow people? What do you got going on their in Canada? ;)

Lou_G

Fratris mei custos sum.
Staff member
Global Mod
No, been in many different climates and on commercial airplanes. As a result I have a nasty sinus infection. I'll power through it... Thanks for inquiring @Gallows...

Wait a second, I actually see two snowmen and one of them is holding a snowbaby. What gives? Are you harboring snow people? What do you got going on their in Canada? ;)
They're refugees running from Al Gore and global warming.

Gallows

EDC Grand Master
They're refugees running from Al Gore and global warming.
Hahaha, if it means warm weather and no snow I'm all for it. I just noticed the big guy this morning on the counter. Could of been there for a day or six months. I don't always notice the decorating:)