DeserttRatt's EDC.

I guess it is time to start my thread. So here it goes. Nothing special but it's mine.

Well guys and gal's my EDC really doesnt change much. Since i broke my right ankle i have had to trade somethings in. First picture is my normal work EDC minus the phone and watch and EDC Pack. Coming soon.

I'll be posting pictures of coins and other crap that i carry from time to time. Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe out there.

1. Spec ops Wallet Jr.
2. S&W M&P shield 9mm w/ CYA IWB Holstet
3. Kershaw cryo II black wash knife
4. Atactical A1S flashlight. Awesome light for the price.
5. Camo bandana.
Not seen Galaxy Note 5 and Mudmaster watch, Wiley X Valor sunglasses.
So now i am carrying crutches, the light, knife, wallet, phone, and watch. I feel very uncomfortable not carrying my firearm right now.

Starting back to work Monday so this should be fun.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just got word last Monday that i have another 30 days begore i can attempt to start walking again. Rehab is going to suck. Sorry not a EDC pick.

Good luck with the recovery.
Been 60 days so far. Toes look like purple umpa lumpas. Ankle it self is healing pretty well, its the tendons and muscle that the cut through to put the screws in that hurt like hell. Not looking forward to Rehab at all.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Been 60 days so far. Toes look like purple umpa lumpas. Ankle it self is healing pretty well, its the tendons and muscle that the cut through to put the screws in that hurt like hell. Not looking forward to Rehab at all.

That sucks. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Just got my new Leatherman Surge today. Waiting on the pocket clip to come in. I've been carrying a leatherman since the late 90's and decided to change it up a little. It is a heavier than I'm used to but it will work for my needs i think.

Surge is a great LMT. I'm a fan of the scissors and the awl, and the blade changer.

Pro tip. The blade changer will hold t shank jig saw blades as well as the file and wood saw, giving an option to carry metal cutting blades as well.

Last edited:
Surge is a great LMT. I'm a fan of the scissors and the awl, and the blade changer.

Pro tip. The blade changer will hold t shank jig saw blades as well as the file and wood saw, giving an option to carry metal cutting blades as well.

Looking forward to using this in the upcoming weeks. Picking up a few saw blades this weekend. I'll pick up the bit extender in the next coue of weeks.

I have the same exact shield in an alien gear cloak tuck 3.0 love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Looking to pick up the 4 or 5 pack that Alien Gear has for like 99 bucks. I have the Tuck 2.0 but for some reason I'm having a retention problem with the shield. That is why I picked up this CYA holster. Thinking my next gun is the M&P 2.0.