DeserttRatt's EDC.

Desertratt1322

EDC Master
By no meams is this a EDC item but it lives in the trunk of the car. Love these shovels. Best friend while in the Army. Dug a lot of fighting positions, and shallow graves to sleep in with it. The one shovel in my humble opinion that will take a beating and keep on ticking. Sounded like a Timex commercial.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

nolaradio

EDC Grand Master
By no meams is this a EDC item but it lives in the trunk of the car. Love these shovels. Best friend while in the Army. Dug a lot of fighting positions, and shallow graves to sleep in with it. The one shovel in my humble opinion that will take a beating and keep on ticking. Sounded like a Timex commercial.

I carry one made by SOG in the trunk of my car. I hope to never have to use it to dig my tires out of mud or sand, but it's there in case I need to.

Desertratt1322

EDC Master
Updated my IFAK/ Boo Boo kit over the weekend with a high speed low drag condor EMT Pouch that i picked up locally here in Albuquerque on sale. Same stuff as before.

RATS TQ,
SWAT T,
CAT T,
Israel pressure dressing,
4X4 surgical Pads (3),
2X2 gauze pads (4),
Ace wrap
Roll of gauze (1)
Triangle bandage
Gloves rubber
Assorted Bandages and other stuff boo boo stuff
I.e Sudafed, anti crapping pills, Neosporin, alcohol wipes, safety pins, q tips and hand sanitizer.
Trauma sheers
Sharpie

I do not have a chest seal or quick clot which i know i need. I can use the plastic from the bags as a make shift seal if need be. This is what i carry day to day no mstter where i am. I almost 100% sure i am not listing something else that is in here.