Diy Gun Leather and Leather Stuff

Grinch

EDC Master
Thought i would make a thread for Leather Holster Projects and other projects made out of leather . where you can show off your leather work and ask questions for help from other leather craftsman on your projects . Share your projects and experience there is always someone who needs help with there projects .

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
I had to make a new holster for my CCW. The cheapest I could find one was like $100 so I decided to do the leather thing. I designed this based of the Crossbreed Supertuck style. To say this is a comfortable holster is an understatement. It is super comfy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

dmak

Staff member
Global Mod

A custom pocket holster I recently finished for my brothers Sig Sauer P290RS , I think I got the model right . Anyways turned out great I am going to change the stitching out for a better look here soon . This is a pancake style holster .

Whovilles teletypewriter
I like how you styled the pocket hook. Makes me wanna redo my LCP holsters. Looking good

Typed by my sad little thumbs on this tiny ass screen. Sorry for typos!

Grinch

EDC Master
I had to make a new holster for my CCW. The cheapest I could find one was like $100 so I decided to do the leather thing. I designed this based of the Crossbreed Supertuck style. To say this is a comfortable holster is an understatement. It is super comfy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Dude I would have done cheaper than that with your EDC-P member discount , just sayin I'm good at what I do .

Looks super comfy nice rig bro

Whovilles teletypewriter

dmak

Staff member
Global Mod
We may be talking soon. As long as my grandpa is still alive, I have to make them myself. He's truly a man's man from the old school. He and I have spent many years building furniture, cars, jewelry, and leather stuff. I am not trying to explain to that man why i bought a gun holster when he taught me how to make one

Typed by my sad little thumbs on this tiny ass screen. Sorry for typos!

Grinch

EDC Master
I'm tempted to have one of you guys make one for me.

My biggest hesitation is that I've preferred kydex for my holsters up to this point, and I kind of want to get into working with it.

sent from a device with a keyboard that hates me
I am setting up the shop for kydex holsters I the next month or so , but have yet to work with the material , if you need any tips or have questions we can both help each other out Bering noobs to kydex. I just bought a 6 ton hydraulic press for book pressing leather and kydex holsters .

Whovilles teletypewriter