Diy Gun Leather and Leather Stuff

Where do we look to get a custom stamp made?

Also ideas about cutting perfect semi circles in the leather, that was my biggest problem, cutting round. It's ok but nowhere near perfect.

Thanks!
Check out greyghostsgraphics online its where I had my custom leather stamps made . Depends on the design for cost , but a simple makers mark is fairly resonable in costs .

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Check out greyghostsgraphics online its where I had my custom leather stamps made . Depends on the design for cost , but a simple makers mark is fairly resonable in costs .

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
Il have to do that. It's about time I start tagging my stuff. How's your venture going?

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!

Only took a couple of months but they finally arrived, curve cutting tools. The metal in the curve is, as you see, utterly unfinished, looks straight out of the forge, the handles are less than fully straight and the size markings are illegible but for the $10, assuming they work ok, not too much to complain about.

I can also finally get a move on with a few projects I've had on hold. Especially my leather notebook pocket that I've been waiting to do. Also planning a mini bic sheath. Also thinking of an altoid tin sheath (looks much nicer than having to use elastic bands, etc to keep them closed?). I'm going to make a belt sheath from my LM Charge AL based on my current design and well, I'm not going to be bored. :D

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
So I decided to make a full leather holster for the Kahr today. This is what I came up with. Still waiting for it to fully dry before I test drive it. I designed this to be a pocket holster or an iwb.

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!