Don't feed them after midnight

Hello all! I figured now would be as good a time as any to start my own thread. I hope to use it as a sounding board for my musings and mutterings, as well as kind of a tracking tool to check how my carry progresses.
But without further ado I present the first pic of many.

Going light around the house tonight!

Sent from an alternate dimension using Talkatap

Big skeletool fan myself! Used mine today to tighten my bikes brakes.
I am a recent convert. I find that, unless I'm in full on handyman mode, I only really use the pliers and bit driver on my Wave anyway, so for just kicking around the house this is a perfect alternative to my Mini Grip/ Wave combo. I wish it had a better blade on it though, maybe someday I'll spring for the CX version.

Ben Rubinstein

Apocalypse Ready
I am a recent convert. I find that, unless I'm in full on handyman mode, I only really use the pliers and bit driver on my Wave anyway, so for just kicking around the house this is a perfect alternative to my Mini Grip/ Wave combo. I wish it had a better blade on it though, maybe someday I'll spring for the CX version.

I retro fitted the blade from the CX into mine, $12 at Texas Tool Crafters.

After being on vacation and purposely living under a rock for 10 days, I just heard about the horrific shooting in Texas... my thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends, and co-workers of those officers... This is a crazy, effed up world we are living in, and never before have I been so worried for my LEO family members...

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
After being on vacation and purposely living under a rock for 10 days, I just heard about the horrific shooting in Texas... my thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends, and co-workers of those officers... This is a crazy, effed up world we are living in, and never before have I been so worried for my LEO family members...

One thing is sure, its not fun being a LEO anywhere at the moment...

Liked for sympathy only... Did you loose somewhere or did someone snatch it from you ??
Thanks bud. Pretty sure I just lost it. Got my oil changed before work and put my keys in my front pocket (which I haven't done in years) and I think they snagged the knife on the way out. But I went back last night and couldn't find it, and nobody turned it in, so I think it's gone forever.

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
Pretty sure I just lost it. Got my oil changed before work and put my keys in my front pocket (which I haven't done in years) and I think they snagged the knife on the way out. But I went back last night and couldn't find it, and nobody turned it in, so I think it's gone forever.

If nothing else its an excuse to go and get new gear