Don't feed them after midnight

TheGremlin

EDC Master
It's been a long six weeks. Been working on my marriage, getting myself more organized (which is a daunting task since years of being a slob adds up), and went on a vacation. The most exciting thing is that the apprenticeship program I've been trying to get into for three years finally accepted me. I start work in a couple of weeks, and school in September.
A new work carry will be in the near future, pics to follow.
We went on a cruise to Bermuda in may, this is what I was left with Some rules against weapons on board. I didn't think they'd see it my way if I told them that my knives and multitools were tools, so I played along and left them home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
It's been a long six weeks. Been working on my marriage, getting myself more organized (which is a daunting task since years of being a slob adds up), and went on a vacation. The most exciting thing is that the apprenticeship program I've been trying to get into for three years finally accepted me. I start work in a couple of weeks, and school in September.
A new work carry will be in the near future, pics to follow.
We went on a cruise to Bermuda in may, this is what I was left with Some rules against weapons on board. I didn't think they'd see it my way if I told them that my knives and multitools were tools, so I played along and left them home.

I hope all is well with the marriage ??

My summergig is doing security at Copenhagens Cruise Harbour... And i agree that the rules for tools are just plain stupid, if you accidentally take knifes with you the ships security will hold them for you until you disembark...

Which cruiseline and ship where you with ?? Could be i know some of the crew...

TheGremlin

EDC Master
I hope all is well with the marriage ??

My summergig is doing security at Copenhagens Cruise Harbour... And i agree that the rules for tools are just plain stupid, if you accidentally take knifes with you the ships security will hold them for you until you disembark...

Which cruiseline and ship where you with ?? Could be i know some of the crew...
I think all will be ok. I hope...
We were on Royal Caribbeans Anthem of the Seas. 5 nighter. It was a lot of fun.

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
I think all will be ok. I hope...
We were on Royal Caribbeans Anthem of the Seas. 5 nighter. It was a lot of fun.

I haven't worked with that one, but i've worked with their sistership Serenade of the Seas... Royal Carribean is really tough on pointless security... Its to the point where they won't even allow passengers to photograph their ships...

I actually spoke with the Chief Security Officer on Serenade about blades and multitools in particular and told him that i thought it was pointless to take such items into custody and then on the other hand to give the passengers cutlery to eat with, his response was 'we give them dull knifes in the restaurant'... I was baffled by this level of stupidity...

TheGremlin

EDC Master
I haven't worked with that one, but i've worked with their sistership Serenade of the Seas... Royal Carribean is really tough on pointless security... Its to the point where they won't even allow passengers to photograph their ships...

I actually spoke with the Chief Security Officer on Serenade about blades and multitools in particular and told him that i thought it was pointless to take such items into custody and then on the other hand to give the passengers cutlery to eat with, his response was 'we give them dull knifes in the restaurant'... I was baffled by this level of stupidity...
Yeah it is pretty dumb. Unless you order steak. Then they give you a sharp knife. I thought to myself how easy it would be to pocket one if I was of the mind to. But I'm a good little boy. That and I wouldn't want to get kicked off the ship for something g so stupid.

TheGremlin

EDC Master
Quick update... the new job is going great. Working six ten hour days a week, so long hours. But I'm learning a lot of skills that some JW's in my area don't know well.
Been working on getting my life more organized, but that seems to be taking a back seat to the job right now...
That's about it. Haven't had time to do any gear pics lately, but hopefully I'll get some in with the long weekend ahead.
Be well my friends.