EDC in a Nutshell

Well, Im cautious about a pouch, if something happened I could loose" all my eggs in one pouch" lol
So Im down to slip wallet and SAK ,mybe flashlight at night, for now. ...

EDC: For me EDC is exactly that, everyday carry. It isn't a list of 'tacticool' stuff that I just drag around. It is a belt pouch, knife pouch and holster attached to my belt. It is all the goodies that are in my pockets, around my wrist or on my head. Yes, the pouch inventory has changed as things in life have changed, but it is always there. Some of the items are OS (Oh S***) items, others are situational and some are convenience items. I do not leave the house without them, unless there are Guns and Knives Are Not Permitted, they go everywhere I go. I usually try to avoid those areas, but reality and what I would prefer are two entirely different situations.

EDC: For me EDC is exactly that, everyday carry. It isn't a list of 'tacticool' stuff that I just drag around. It is a belt pouch, knife pouch and holster attached to my belt. It is all the goodies that are in my pockets, around my wrist or on my head. Yes, the pouch inventory has changed as things in life have changed, but it is always there. Some of the items are OS (Oh S***) items, others are situational and some are convenience items. I do not leave the house without them, unless there are Guns and Knives Are Not Permitted, they go everywhere I go. I usually try to avoid those areas, but reality and what I would prefer are two entirely different situations.
I have started making some of my own leather gear. But I do have my bluestone vest I wear pretty regularly. And I love the voodoo tactical wallets and pouches.
I agree with you on the places with the "GUNS AND KNIVES ARE NOT PERMITTED " signs. I try to avoid those places like the plague!