EDC Water Bottle

Coyote

Only Believe
I carry a military grade aluminum bottle from Maxpedition in my pack, andI keep a double walled stainless steel Camelbak bottle at work. I love them both.

1willi4

Why do I carry a 45? Because they don't make a .46
I have a 32 ounce Nalgene but it won't fit in the side pocket on my Rush 24. It did however fit in the bottle pocket on my Sitka. I'm going to splurge and get a couple stainless bottles for my Rush. More $$!

Six

Don't play stupid with me.....I'm better at it
1willi4 said:
dmak said:
I get them free @ work.
Yeah. I get those free at work too.
I'm the same, I tried an EDC water bottle carry for a little bit, but for the sake of ease of use I just generally go with water bottles or a bottle of Dew.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Re: Re: EDC Water Bottle

AdmSlc said:
What water bottle is the best? What do you carry? Include pictures...
Mine is the Hydro Flask Stainless Steel 40 oz.
Adm, I got to test out a friends hydro flask yesterday and am totally sold on it. I have to buy one now. It kept ice for 36 hours

XDSteve

Being prepared is a great feeling...
Wow, I'm reading some reviews on this hydro flask and i'm thoroughly impressed with what i'm reading. I wish I would have ran into this when I bought my UnderArmor bottle which I still love. http://edcplanet.com/forum/index.php?topic=545.0 But I can't believe that the hydro flask can hold ice and liquid for as long as they say it can. My Underarmor bottle keeps my water ice cold for atleast 8 hours which is usually all that it will last. I may have to check out one of the smaller hydro flasks for day to day needs. Thanks.

Thought you might want to check these out. Liberty Bottles are all USA made. Maxpedition even sells OD and Sand colored versions.

http://www.itstactical.com/gearcom/edc/liberty-bottles-an-american-made-metal-bottle-with-a-simple-twist-off-cap/

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

DAGRON

EDC Master
I just got this Guyot 38oz stainless bottle not too long ago and started using it as my daily carry bottle. I was eying them for a while but they're getting hard to find. Nallgene has a similar one in a 36oz version, but I wanted the straight walled one.

So far I like it a lot, I don't have to fill it often because of its capacity and the cap seals very well. It does sweat a ton being a single wall, but that's the only downside so far.

Attachments

Shinobi

EDC Scholar
I posted this in the "Other EDC" fourm, I just saw this thread..
When going thru the Dollar Tree store, I remember on YouTube someone posted about these. And I was able to find a green and red one. The green one has a smaller opening then the red. I did put some paracord and two carabiner's on the top of the green one. I did a 2 mile hike thru the trails of the Congaree National Park in South Carolina today with the bottle hooked to my belt.. successful test. :)

AdmSlc

Stay Sharp!
Shinobi said:
I posted this in the "Other EDC" fourm, I just saw this thread..
When going thru the Dollar Tree store, I remember on YouTube someone posted about these. And I was able to find a green and red one. The green one has a smaller opening then the red. I did put some paracord and two carabiner's on the top of the green one. I did a 2 mile hike thru the trails of the Congaree National Park in South Carolina today with the bottle hooked to my belt.. successful test. :)
Great find for a dollar;)