Knife & light picture thread

Jack

EDC Master
They never seemed all that special to me, but knowing what other knives you have you've kinda made me curious. What is it that makes you like it so much?
That's the whole thing, they don't look very special. Apart from some blue anodised titanium it's bland but everything has a function and is made with such precision and finesse it's almost perfect.
My pxl has its flaws and we are talking about a 330 euro knife, not with the Sebbie.

BOOM!

EDC Master
That's the whole thing, they don't look very special. Apart from some blue anodised titanium it's bland but everything has a function and is made with such precision and finesse it's almost perfect.
My pxl has its flaws and we are talking about a 330 euro knife, not with the Sebbie.

Hmmm, sounds dangerous for my wallet...I kinda like the model the with the insignio blade & CF scale..

I was pretty impressed with ZT's quality, finish & design as well though, even though mine is having some problems. Hope I'll get it sorted out soon because I really love this knife.