Mctacticools Gear and Ramblings

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
So update time... Started new job, out on sick leave from new job because it triggered a stress response in my head...

Had a jobinterview today, something i most definately could see myself doing, lots of perks and benefits and a nice salary to...

Had my 30th birthday on the january 9th, kept it lowkey with only the mrs and my dad and bonus mom, got a 70-300mm sigma lens with macro function and a nice amount of cash which will go towards a new ipad...

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
Bummed around with my camera to try new things with my gear today...

Black set:
Sanrenmu 710
Rite in the rain pen
Lamy safari 180 fountain pen
Blfa6 flashlight

Semi black set:
Sanrenmu 710
Parker ball point pen
Parker fountain pen
Blfa6 flashlight

Some of my most carried items:
Leatherman Juice S2
Sanrenmu 710
Sanrenmu 604

A different take on some of the same gear:

Bot sure if i’m happy about the results, but its a result...

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
So i finally got to look some more at the photos from yesterday... First time out with this lens, it was dark and grey most of the day so i had to shoot at iso1600 on a 15 year old dslr so there is a little more noise in the pictures than what i would have liked, but at least its proof of concept until the sun shines again...

First the deer pics i whent for...

I really wanted the white one with the big antlers in this picture to stand up, but when dealing with nature, nature does what nature wants...

I made this edit to use as my cellphone background

I also found a woodpecker

Just kiddin, here it is...

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
Todays photoproject is something i had wanted to do for a while and sometime back we got a vintage desk in some dark wood that made the perfect background for what i had envisioned...

I decided to do some edits in black and white because i felt it would go along nicely with the crime noir feel i was going for...

First up is to different variations of the 'security set'

Security 1

Security 2

And lastly what i called 'The Investigator'

Let me know what you think...