Mouses leather'n'stuff

Aether_Mouse

EDC Apprentice
My first attempt at an EDC bag, it turned out well but massive. I think final dimensions on it were 17"l/13"w/7.5"d.

Second is my current carry bag, almost a clone of an 1913 Swiss army saddle bag that I saw pics of though I made the dimensions to my liking 14"l/10"w/6"d. Will post a few more as I get time.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Aether_Mouse

EDC Apprentice
Thanks! Couple more.
Pocket holster for my brother in laws single shot (not sure what it is, not particularly a gun guy), did the wood grips for it as well, just a quick throw together out of some scrap wood.

And phone case and belt pouch. I love steampunk and RennFair styling so alot of my work is reminiscent of that. My first leather project ever was a top hat and "respirator" for a steampunk Halloween costume

Last edited:

Aether_Mouse

EDC Apprentice
Another of my current bag just to show a bit more detail. It has a single cross body strap. Working on a set of motorcycle saddle bags in the same style. At least I have all the pieces cut, just need to get motivated and stitch them together.

And a wallet I banged out a while back. Basic minimalist pattern you see everywhere.

Another of my current bag just to show a bit more detail. It has a single cross body strap. Working on a set of motorcycle saddle bags in the same style. At least I have all the pieces cut, just need to get motivated and stitch them together.

And a wallet I banged out a while back. Basic minimalist pattern you see everywhere.

Awesome work and cool brand you have come up with on the wallet.

What are the panniers going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aether_Mouse

EDC Apprentice
A little Honda cruiser not exactly sure of model or year. Another project for my brother. But I need to finish them up so I can get back to the projects I have planned for myself

Aether_Mouse

EDC Apprentice
I use stitching punches so the process is more tedious than difficult. The hardest part is to keep from moving too quickly resulting in crooked lines or uneven tension in the thread. I've had a few projects that had stray holes along side the stitch where the punch turned on me.
And thanks, I'm no pro yet but things are moving in the right direction.

Last edited: