Pickpocket - Titanium Bottle Opener & Pocket Clip

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member

Attachments

XDSteve

Being prepared is a great feeling...
This is exactly what I need. I hate searching for my keys and hate my keys jingling from my belt loop even more. Good find, I'm going to search for one now. Thanks.
Edit: Looking at it a little closer I think it would have been more sleek if they rotated the clip 90' so that it made it slimmer in your pocket. But i'm going to keep searching for something like this. It would be nice to know exactly where your keys are sitting in your pocket.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
XDSteve said:
This is exactly what I need. I hate searching for my keys and hate my keys jingling from my belt loop even more. Good find, I'm going to search for one now. Thanks.
Edit: Looking at it a little closer I think it would have been more sleek if they rotated the clip 90' so that it made it slimmer in your pocket. But i'm going to keep searching for something like this. It would be nice to know exactly where your keys are sitting in your pocket.
I agree with you 100%. I currently use a Carabiner to carry my keys, because I also have remote key fobs. But I really hate all the noise they make when walking around. Let me know if you find something with a better clip.

XDSteve

I've been looking for a few minutes and one alternative to this is to buy a small knife with a pocketclip on it and attach your keys to the knife. I kind of like this idea. It's funny you posted this because I was watching keychain EDC videos on YouTube last night...lol

C.Herrera

putting my keys on a knife is no good for me since I have to constantly go through security checkpoints, court houses and jails all the time. this would be great and it eliminates the "janitor" sound I make as I walk...

XDSteve

Re: Re: Pickpocket - Titanium Bottle Opener & Pocket Clip

Mossyoak said:
I love mine, best $40 ive spent this month
So you have one? Does it lay close to your body or perpendicular to it? Thanks for the info.

YankeeHotelFoxtrot

still searching for the perfect EDC
MIKE said:
XDSteve said:
I agree with you 100%. I currently use a Carabiner to carry my keys, because I also have remote key fobs. But I really hate all the noise they make when walking around. Let me know if you find something with a better clip.
I use a carabiner as well - I have separate split rings for my Quark mini 123, Gerber Dime, car key fob, survival capsule and about 6 various keys. What I did to reduce the clinking and clanking of the keys was to add a Velcro cable tie, like this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-200mm-black-new-Velcro-cable-Ties-ESC-servo-battery-bend-belt-Wire-reusable-bundle/329520565.html

I ran the split ring through the hole in the cable tie, and then stacked the keys together and wrapped the cable tie around the keys. This holds them together tightly and reduces the jingle-jangle-jingle. I don't experience as much jingling as my flashlight, survival capsule, as well as a 4Sevens whistle are all Ti and don't make such a racket.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Mossyoak said:
I love mine, best $40 ive spent this month
Any chance you'd be willing to share a picture of yours? I see the price is down to $20 for the normal stonewashed titanium version.

XDSteve

Thanks for the heads up on the price drop Mike. I haven't been around for a while, glad I decided to pop ky head back in. Closed on our new home in October and I've been busy ever since. Anyways I've blown a lot more than 20 on less useful items so i'm going to order one of these now and I'll let you know what I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2