QuodErat EDC and sundries

QuodErat

Apocalypse Ready
What's with the ordinary pen?

You usually have such beautiful writing implements, why are you slumming it ;)
I was grading some papers that evening and happened to have this in a nearby bag. (I keep scads of these in the classroom for the kids.) My fountain pens will bleed through the cheap copy paper, so my go-to pen for this kind of stuff is us typically a Uniball. Will try to get back to the legitimate goods in my next post. :p

I was grading some papers that evening and happened to have this in a nearby bag. (I keep scads of these in the classroom for the kids.) My fountain pens will bleed through the cheap copy paper, so my go-to pen for this kind of stuff is us typically a Uniball. Will try to get back to the legitimate goods in my next post. :p
You don't have a decent and cool looking ball point? Um, can we help you with ideas? :D

QuodErat

Apocalypse Ready
Update: I did stop by and have a gander at some upscale writing instruments. The Parker was more than I wanted to shell out today, so it's on my Christmas wish list. I tried out the Waterman "Hemisphere" while I was there--very nice, also a contender. Finally walked out with a Retro 1951 Tornado FP. (I'll go back to the shop next month and see if they have a finer nib in stock. Meanwhile, my immediate thirst is quenched.)

Hope to have pics up tonight...