RiderOnTheStorm's EDC

nolaradio

EDC Grand Master
Still rocking the 5.11 Rush 12. This bag goes with me everywhere and not a single rip, tear, or any noticeable wear. This bag is great. Only downside is it looks a little too tactical. I believe I’m on year 3 with this bag.

I have the Rush 12, 24 and 72. I love them. I agree with the "too tactical" look. The 72 would have been all I needed to take on a flight a couple of weeks ago. But there was no way I wanted that extra attention going through airport security.

Sharaz_Jek

EDC Grand Master
I have the Rush 12, 24 and 72. I love them. I agree with the "too tactical" look. The 72 would have been all I needed to take on a flight a couple of weeks ago. But there was no way I wanted that extra attention going through airport security.
I don't have any problems as long as everything is black. Now, I wouldn't want to take my day pack through security if it was OD green, Coyote Tan, or a camo pattern. A big reason all my EDC bags are black, they're much more inconspicuous.

Awesome, I saw they have a more ‘grey man’ bag that they just released. I don’t remember what it’s called, but looked interesting.

nolaradio

EDC Grand Master
Awesome, I saw they have a more ‘grey man’ bag that they just released. I don’t remember what it’s called, but looked interesting.
Yep. I saw the Dart and the Covert Boxpack. Both look a little more inconspicuous. I also have the Covrt18 that doesn't get much use. If I didn't have so many already I might get the Dart.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.