Share Photos of your Writing Gear...

GaryMc

EDC Grand Master
Hinderer Titanium Investigator Pen - Blue Flamed ano, bought this loving the look online, in person never really did so it rarely got carried

Before, pen on the right

After using 320 grit wet dry sandpaper on it on my lunch hour today & now loving the distressed look! Left the anodization only on the low or grooved parts and really like how that turned out.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Hinderer Titanium Investigator Pen - Blue Flamed ano, bought this loving the look online, in person never really did so it rarely got carried

Before, pen on the right

After using 320 grit wet dry sandpaper on it on my lunch hour today & now loving the distressed look! Left the anodization only on the low or grooved parts and really like how that turned out.

Any info on the skull hank/shemagh in these pics would be great. I love it!

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!

GaryMc

EDC Grand Master
Any info on the skull hank/shemagh in these pics would be great. I love it!

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!
@dmak It's a Godspeed Tactical hank but this one is sold out & no longer on his site. He posts new ones Fridays at around 8PM and sometimes brings back old ones as he gets additional material. I usually check his site for new ones every Friday night just to see his newest designs and what he's brought back I missed out on. Site is at: http://www.godspeedtactical.com/test-shop/

I kept on worrying I was going to lose my Bronze Tactile Turn pen in the field so I picked up this one for a fantastic price on sale and I have to say I enjoy writing with this one more than my Tactile Turn with much amazement and some guilt!

The only thing I did was immediately change out the clicker with the extra Tactile Turn one I had in stock that gives a much smoother operation.

totemeca

Apocalypse Ready
I kept on worrying I was going to lose my Bronze Tactile Turn pen in the field so I picked up this one for a fantastic price on sale and I have to say I enjoy writing with this one more than my Tactile Turn with much amazement and some guilt!

The only thing I did was immediately change out the clicker with the extra Tactile Turn one I had in stock that gives a much smoother operation.

very nice!
any links?

totemeca

Apocalypse Ready