Share Photos of your Writing Gear...

ArazelEternal

My EDC Pen. Just received it today. Its a Smith and Wesson M&P Gen 1. I chose the gen 1 because the gen 2 looked even more like a weapon than its gen 1 counterpart. It uses Schmidt, Parker, and compatible refills. Came with a Schmidt P900M refill. Im waiting on a Parker compatible Rite In The Rain refill for it in the mail. To me, a tactical pen should work in pretty much any circumstance. Ive also got a Rite in the Rain notebook on the way. Can anyone tell me what these notebooks are like, and if the paper is easy and smooth to write on? Never owned one before.

bigfoot

EDC Master
Ive also got a Rite in the Rain notebook on the way. Can anyone tell me what these notebooks are like, and if the paper is easy and smooth to write on? Never owned one before.
@ArazelEternal The RITR notebooks are great, and work to varying degrees with different pens and refills. Pencils work well, as do the Staedtler "Lumocolor" permanent ink pens (especially the 0.4mm Super Fine size). Fisher Space Pen inserts can sometimes glob up a bit, but that's not really just specific to RITR pads. Best thing to do is experiment around and see what you like. Oh, and then dunk it all under water in the sink. :D

https://www.staedtler.us/en/products/markers-refill-ink/universal-pens/lumocolor-permanent-pen-313-permanent-universal-pen-s/

ArazelEternal

@ArazelEternal The RITR notebooks are great, and work to varying degrees with different pens and refills. Pencils work well, as do the Staedtler "Lumocolor" permanent ink pens (especially the 0.4mm Super Fine size). Fisher Space Pen inserts can sometimes glob up a bit, but that's not really just specific to RITR pads. Best thing to do is experiment around and see what you like. Oh, and then dunk it all under water in the sink. :D

https://www.staedtler.us/en/products/markers-refill-ink/universal-pens/lumocolor-permanent-pen-313-permanent-universal-pen-s/
I have little issue believing the pen would survive that. I take it that the notebook comes out without issues as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro