Anyone have free tix and air travel from DTW they want to give me? ;) WANT

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Jealous. I'm anxious for vids and pics

Globemaster

EDC Scholar
I received a very nice email this morning; notifying me that I have access to our SHOT Show ‘Media Press Credentials’ and this also qualifies me to attend the SHOT Show ‘Range Day Event’ as well (this takes place the day before SS opens) it’s an incredible opportunity to not only get some Pre-SHOT Show hands on with some cool new stuff, but I also get to represent my organization while I hob-knob with the Gun Media crews.

8)

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Globemaster said:
I received a very nice email this morning; notifying me that I have access to our SHOT Show ‘Media Press Credentials’ and this also qualifies me to attend the SHOT Show ‘Range Day Event’ as well (this takes place the day before SS opens) it’s an incredible opportunity to not only get some Pre-SHOT Show hands on with some cool new stuff, but I also get to represent my organization while I hob-knob with the Gun Media crews.

8)
Congratulations on the Shot Show Media Pass. You'll better take some extra memory cards and spare batteries, because you'll have a ton of photo opportunities. Hope to see you there at some point.

Globemaster

EDC Scholar
MIKE said:
Congratulations on the Shot Show Media Pass. You'll better take some extra memory cards and spare batteries, because you'll have a ton of photo opportunities. Hope to see you there at some point.
it's sounds like a blast, as I've only heard the stories of the range day from hearsay … I’ll do my best to behave myself ;D

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Any other EDC Planet members attending Shot Show? Would like to make plans for everyone attending the Shot Show to meet up one evening.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Leaving for the Shot Show this morning. I have several appointments with eyewear vendors Tuesday, but I'll post as many gear pics as possible to the forum and our Facebook page.

Feel free to leave item request for me or Globemaster. We'll try our best to get pics/info for you.

Globemaster

EDC Scholar
MIKE said:
Globemaster are you attending the range day event?
I didn't make it, as the wrist band and media pass, came in on a later flight, I do have the media pass, and will be posting pix on my FB page too.

I have a few appointments tomorrow, but plenty of free time, if you'd like to hook up 8)

Globemaster

EDC Scholar
hey Mike, it was really great to meet you and your father today; I really enjoyied visiting with you guys; have a safe trip home 8)

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Globemaster said:
hey Mike, it was really great to meet you and your father today; I really enjoyied visiting with you guys; have a safe trip home 8)
Was nice to meet you as well. Your EDC gear was impressive to say the least. Safe travels to you as we'll.