Show Us Your Sharps!!!

My $2 Wal-Farts folder collection. I still can't believe the quality of these blades for that price. Almost on par with Gerber or Schrade in my personal opinion. Every time I see one that catches my eye, I pick one up. I'm particularly fond of the tanto with the blue and black scales.

If you want to buy an aftermarket clip for a project they alone are usually more than one of these knives - or sometimes all of them together.
How that's possible is beyond me, even more when a usual retailer buys them for roughly half the amount you pay for it.

If you want to buy an aftermarket clip for a project they alone are usually more than one of these knives - or sometimes all of them together.
How that's possible is beyond me, even more when a usual retailer buys them for roughly half the amount you pay for it.

bah, that's typical.

I've got several knives where the clips cost more than the knife they are one.

That in itself is not the problem, the problem is that the knives are rather expensive to start with...

Sharaz_Jek

EDC Grand Master
They make the Alox Pioneer. I have one I like a lot.
I like that one too. The Vic "Cadet" was at one time military issue as was the Wenger "Soldier". Since I already have the Vic "Soldier" which is current Swiss and German issue, the Vic "Cadet" would keep up with the theme.

My Moras. They took quite a bit of abuse in Alaska and I forgot to bring oil with me on one trip. Can't get the rust stains off the Kansbol. No biggie. It's still an excellent blade.