Show us your Swiss Army Knife (SAK)!

charliefox

EDC Master
The Victorinox Craftsman has been my EDC for the last several years. I have some thinner SAKs, but I often seem to miss a tool that's not included. So my choice of SAK has grown. From a Classic SD to a Pioneer to a Deluxe Tinker and now a Craftsman. Of course, now I wish it had a magnifying glass so I may upgrade yet again to the SwissChamp.

A better pic of the Craftsman model (like the Handyman but with a Phillips instead of a corkscrew)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My favorite SAK as well; sold my SwissChamp to buy one and it's been with me ever since.

leherto

EDC Scholar
New kickstarter! Little fero rod to go in the toothpick (?) slot of a SAK! 2 sizes- I knew someone would figure this out.
Beat me to it! I just backed him for three of the full-sized ones. It's called Firefly on Kickstarter. I tried making one a few times but couldn't without breaking the rod.

sph801

EDC Apprentice
I think it’s a neat idea but I use my toothpick way more than I need to start a fire. Maybe for certain activities??? Although I’d still rather have my toothpick and pack a more substantial fero rod. Now maybe instead of a pen......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TonySal

EDC Master
I think it’s a neat idea but I use my toothpick way more than I need to start a fire. Maybe for certain activities??? Although I’d still rather have my toothpick and pack a more substantial fero rod. Now maybe instead of a pen......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes understood, dont need to start a fire in the office..... toothpick, meh....

leherto

EDC Scholar
I'm not backing it. They've soaked the tinder they're showing in the video with gas or similar and to be frank, I find that dishonest.
I won't claim knowledge of the guy's motives, but is it possible that he did the soaking to add to the impact/ production value of his video rather than as an attempt to deceive? Regardless, it costs out to less than what I spend on lunch in a week. I hope it works, but if it doesn't then maybe it'll get that particular burr out from under my saddle.