Show Us Your Tactile/Fidget Items!!

It seems there is no thread for stuff like this, so here we go! I'd like to see what you EDC that would be considered a "fidget" item, like begleri beads (worry beads), worry stones, challenge coins, tops, etc. My favorite I've seen so far is from SCAM Design (check out his Facebook group), the Torqbar. Here is a video by the maker.

I *really* want one but there is no way I'd pay that much for one (unless I won the lottery), so I'm going to make something similar for myself. I don't really have any fidget items except my Brian Coffey pry bar since I'll find myself messing around with it when bored or have nothing to occupy my hands with.

Last edited:
It seems there is no thread for stuff like this, so here we go! I'd like to see what you EDC that would be considered a "fidget" item, like begleri beads (worry beads), worry stones, challenge coins, tops, etc. My favorite I've seen so far is from SCAM Design (check out his Facebook group), the Torqbar. Here is a video by the maker.

I *really* want one but there is no way I'd pay that much for one (unless I won the lottery), so I'm going to make something similar for myself. I don't really have any fidget items except my Brian Coffey pry bar since I'll find myself messing around with it when bored or have nothing to occupy my hands with.
That is AWESOME!! Let me know how the build goes!

These just arrived today.

This one is going in my pocket for now. It's going to have a patina on it soon. :)

On a side note, here's a teaser for my poor man's Torqbar. Ceramic bearing, carbon fiber and 52100 chrome steel ball bearing balls are what it will be made of. Stay tuned. :) Have to wait for it to warm up here so I can shape the carbon fiber outside- nasty, dangerous stuff goes flying when grinding and shaping it.

Last edited:

Citoman

EDC Grand Master
Forgot about these. I still have an unopened package. Got them at Harbor Freight years ago. I keep the oval set on the fridge and mess with them every once in a while. They make a unique sound when contacting each other.

I have similar ones gifted to me by my sister on a trip she took a few years back. Use to carry them everywhere and they have the scratches as proof.

Here is my other fiddle item, my 1oz copper Eagle head coin

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

nolaradio

EDC Grand Master
These just arrived today.

This one is going in my pocket for now. It's going to have a patina on it soon. :)

On a side note, here's a teaser for my poor man's Torqbar. Ceramic bearing, carbon fiber and 52100 chrome steel ball bearing balls are what it will be made of. Stay tuned. :) Have to wait for it to warm up here so I can shape the carbon fiber outside- nasty, dangerous stuff goes flying when grinding and shaping it.
Where did you order them from? Thanks.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.