Show Us Your Tactile/Fidget Items!!

Found this picture via Google Images and it's from Etsy but for the life of me I can't find the actual product. Any help greatly appreciated as this bearing spinner looks fantastic to me! Love the idea of using other bearings as the weights. Also very cool to have it wrapped it what appears to be rubber as it won't be loud if dropped on a desk or the floor. I WANT!

Found this picture via Google Images and it's from Etsy but for the life of me I can't find the actual product. Any help greatly appreciated as this bearing spinner looks fantastic to me! Love the idea of using other bearings as the weights. Also very cool to have it wrapped it what appears to be rubber as it won't be loud if dropped on a desk or the floor. I WANT!

Great find! Looks pretty neat.
I just Googled "triple bearing spinner etsy" and it is the top result. https://www.etsy.com/listing/254865843/triple-spinner-fidget They don't call me the Google Guru for nothing. :)

Great find! Looks pretty neat.
I just Googled "triple bearing spinner etsy" and it is the top result. https://www.etsy.com/listing/254865843/triple-spinner-fidget They don't call me the Google Guru for nothing. :)
Great find! Guess I couldn't find it because it's no longer available
Found that one and it looks pretty great although a bit bigger than I'd prefer since it has three weights instead of two.

Thanks fellas!

Antithetik

Apocalypse Survivor
I freaking love 97% of the pictures you've ever posted on all of the forums I see you on. Thanks for all the eye candy!

Side note: I used to think your name was "anti the tik" which seemed weird some I'm assuming it's more like "Antithetic" like it rhymes with "sympathetic", is that right?
Thank you, Sir! :)

Yes, the latter is correct. The "k" is just to keep the English Speakers confused and I wanted to have a "full height letter" at the end, to keep a somewhat optical symmetry...yeah, well, OCD much? :D

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Picked this up a while ago and play with it everyday. It'd a Benchmade 62 knockoff with a 440c steel comb insert. I took off the latch and replaced it with accessory cord

Luck is the by-product of preparation and opportunity colliding. Stay Lucky!

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Dmak,

Is that a new hobby or for new career? Don't answer as I may one day be forced to reveal that info to .....

Best

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Report away, no criminal activity to report here. I figure if I leave a large enough trail of breadcrumbs there won't be any mysteries.

Just a hobby. It has come in handy though. Close buddy of mine accidentally locked their infant in the house last week. Took me about 45 seconds to get the door open

Locked myself out of an apartment once overseas. Locksmith (a joke?) was not able to open it and the landlord lived over an hour away. He was NOT a happy camper!

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk