Show Your Keychain Lights

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Let's see all those keychain lights out there. Tell us what you like or don't like about the model you currently have and approximate cost.

DAGRON

EDC Master
I have one of these Inova Microlights, although I don't alway carry it with me. I like that it's so small and still has a few different modes/intensity settings and that the clip can be used as a prob. It takes a little dime sized battery though, that not all stores carry.

Attachments

1willi4

Why do I carry a 45? Because they don't make a .46
K9 (DAGRON) said:
I have one of these Inova Microlights, although I don't alway carry it with me. I like that it's so small and still has a few different modes/intensity settings and that the clip can be used as a prob. It takes a little dime sized battery though, that not all stores carry.
I've had several of those little Inova lights. I love 'em. I quit getting them when batteries for them cost as much as a new light. All in all, they're about the best for their size keychain light. After them I'd recommend something along the lines of the Fenix E15

dfoland

Keep your powder dry
LOVE MY STREAMLIGHT NANO MORE EVERYDAY

Its ultra compact realy bright for its size and was only like 8 dollars!!!!!! from ebay

Attachments

Yokeman

EDC Master
Dollar store find: #1 Phillips, #2 Phillips, Small Flathead and Medium Flathead screwdriver...pretty nifty, use it a lot for small tasks. Came in really handy at the range quite a few times. It is slightly longer than my Leatherman Squirt to be able to put a little more torque on it. You wanna see a pic of is all opened up?

XDSteve

Being prepared is a great feeling...
Definitely, sounds like something I would be interested in. I use the screwdrivers in my leatherman more than anything else by far!

XDSteve

Being prepared is a great feeling...
Cool. Im going to have to go on a crazy searching frenzy and find something similar, I like it.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
Been using an Olight I3E EOS since November. Great little aaa light. I think it's about as small and bright as an aaa light cen get.