Show your leatherman

znapschatz

EDC Journeyman
Playin' around with this Skeletool.
Although I am at least familiar with and/or have handled most of the multi-tools on the market, it wasn't until a few days ago I had an opportunity to examine a Skeletool. One of my friends had got one on a good sale at one of the big box stores and let me get familiar with it. Frankly, it felt a lot of sharp and pointy in my hand. I had the impression that it had to be handled with extra attention or there would be a risk of discomfort or even lacerations from using it even normally.
So, what do you think? Does the Skeletool have to be handled with extra care, or is it just my notion?

Ben Rubinstein

Apocalypse Ready
Although I am at least familiar with and/or have handled most of the multi-tools on the market, it wasn't until a few days ago I had an opportunity to examine a Skeletool. One of my friends had got one on a good sale at one of the big box stores and let me get familiar with it. Frankly, it felt a lot of sharp and pointy in my hand. I had the impression that it had to be handled with extra attention or there would be a risk of discomfort or even lacerations from using it even normally.
So, what do you think? Does the Skeletool have to be handled with extra care, or is it just my notion?
It is like that a bit at the beginning but these days I don't notice it at all, perhaps subconscious mental memory of where or how to hold it?