TUKK - a small utility knife from Tactical Keychains

thefrank

EDC Master
I got a brass TUKK a couple of days ago and now it already has a bit of patina. I have had the titanium version for about 6 months and it has proven to be very useful. It takes very little space on the keychain, it is very handy when it comes to smaller jobs from cutting string and zip ties to opening packages and (despite my skepticism in the beginning) it seems to be very safe. I have been waiting for a brass or copper version ever since I got my first TUKK and this one looks really great!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/GPdVT1]

Older pictures of the titanium version:

[/url]

ThornUnicorn

EDC Master
I jumped on the tukk train recently, and haven't looked back! I saw it when it first came out, but was a bit skeptical, since I already have a leatherman, Kershaw, and sak that I already carry daily for knife purposes. I'm glad I was able to knab one though. It's nice to have the option to change of the knife if it gets dull, and it really does seem safe. I've got a rainbow, bronze anodise, blue anodise, copper, brass, and aluminium one. I've got a bit of a problem :confused:. Still looking for the tactical Keychains rzr though!

Last edited:

thefrank

EDC Master
I jumped on the tukk train recently, and haven't looked back! I saw it when it first came out, but was a bit skeptical, since I already have a leatherman, Kershaw, and sak that I already carry daily for knife purposes. I'm glad I was able to knab one though. It's nice to have the option to change of the knife if it gets dull, and it really does seem safe. I've got a rainbow, bronze anodise, blue anodise, copper, brass, and aluminium one. I've got a bit of a problem :confused:. Still looking for the tactical Keychains rzr though!
Wow, that is quite the collection!! I'd love to have the copper as well but I think I'm going to pass, at least for the moment... A few weeks ago a RZR was for sale in one of the EDC Facebook groups. But I just checked and eventually it sold.

ThornUnicorn

EDC Master
No way! I've been looking through everywhere trying to get it.
Copper is my weakness. If there's ever an option, I've got to have copper. I don't know why. I also like rose gold, but I'm sure Brad won't be offering that as an option any time soon, ha ha!
If the wife asks though, I've only got three.

thefrank

EDC Master
Decided to pop up a photo. The aluminum is light like you wouldn't believe.
tita
That's an awesome line up! The all look great! I know that aluminum is a very good choice for these things and being so light should be a good thing. But (although irrational) I often find that it lacks a feeling of quality, the weight makes it feel more like plastic. I'll stick to titanium and brass!

ThornUnicorn

EDC Master
That's an awesome line up! The all look great! I know that aluminum is a very good choice for these things and being so light should be a good thing. But (although irrational) I often find that it lacks a feeling of quality, the weight makes it feel more like plastic. I'll stick to titanium and brass!
I know the feeling, the heft makes it feel solid! I'm regretting the picture. My OCD is getting the better of me. Should have switched the blue and the aluminum :confused: