Watcha Wearin? EDC Watch Pic thread...

Globemaster

EDC Scholar
I've been on the search for a nice Seiko Divers style watch for awhile now; something in the 7002 and in a large 42mm sized frame

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
Anyone here interested in the Apple iWatch? I'm seriously considering buying the sports version since I enjoy tracking my runs and bike rides.

1willi4

Why do I carry a 45? Because they don't make a .46
MIKE said:
That's a great looking watch! How's the overall weight?
It's not light but not to bad either. What I love is how tough the lens crystal is. It takes a daily beating and has zero scratches.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
1willi4 said:
MIKE said:
That's a great looking watch! How's the overall weight?
It's not light but not to bad either. What I love is how tough the lens crystal is. It takes a daily beating and has zero scratches.
That's a plus. Nothing worse than a scratched bezel on a nice looking watch.

ArnieJB

EDC Scholar
MIKE said:
Anyone here interested in the Apple iWatch? I'm seriously considering buying the sports version since I enjoy tracking my runs and bike rides.
Mike,
I have been following the news about them since the announcement. While I am very intrigued with them, I am also very hesitant due to the expected battery life. I want to wait until it is out for a while and possibly for the gen 2 before getting one. I am sure they will find ways to improve the initial product. I too would get the sport variety. Love the look of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
You can't go wrong with a G-Shock. Have you considered adding a paracord wrist strap?

mfic

Ex-Boy Scout and Ex-Army I learned to be prepared
1willi4 said:
Citizen Eco-Drive Atomic
Rocking the same watch but in titanium. Red accents = stainless Blue accents = titanium.

Will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to. ;-)

Great watch. Love the atomic/solar part of things. Always dead on.

Bought my GF a Citizen Eco-Drive and needed one myself. This was the one I chose.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
mfic said:
1willi4 said:
Citizen Eco-Drive Atomic
Rocking the same watch but in titanium. Red accents = stainless Blue accents = titanium.

Bought my GF a Citizen Eco-Drive and needed one myself. This was the one I chose.
Nice. Looking forward to the pics.

mfic

Ex-Boy Scout and Ex-Army I learned to be prepared
MIKE said:
mfic said:
1willi4 said:
Citizen Eco-Drive Atomic

Nice. Looking forward to the pics.
There you go.

Attachments