What light(s) do you have incoming?

Yeah, but already got the S1 in copper and actually wanna use the S2...so, less weight is more important... :D
1. You're telling this to a guy that has been carrying one this week. Do you have some kind of medical condition that has left you in an extremely weakened condition? :eek:
2. You said it was for your car? Is the 61.5 gram difference going to adversely affect fuel economy in an appreciable way? Performance? :rolleyes:

ArnieJB

EDC Scholar
I just couldn't resist! Ordered an Olight S1 Mini (bead blasted Ti). Just too beautiful to pass up! Plus, it's a whole different light than my regular S1....yeah....I just keep telling myself that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rasthor

EDC Apprentice
The old Bushnell flashlight that has been my main EDC light for a long time finally has a hole worn through the rubber on the tail cap, has just generally been beat to hell and back, so it's time to retire it. After reading the reviews by @T.H.Cone @backwater-otter @Blacksheep and the folks over on CPF, and BLF, I decided to go with an OLight. Been undecided between the S1A or the S1R Batons. After much heartache, I bowed to the inevitable and utilizing logic that only true fellow ECDers would understand, I ordered both. I just wish I had seen Coney's review of the Olight universal magnetic charger before the "1 Click"....

The old Bushnell flashlight that has been my main EDC light for a long time finally has a hole worn through the rubber on the tail cap, has just generally been beat to hell and back, so it's time to retire it. After reading the reviews by @T.H.Cone @backwater-otter @Blacksheep and the folks over on CPF, and BLF, I decided to go with an OLight. Been undecided between the S1A or the S1R Batons. After much heartache, I bowed to the inevitable and utilizing logic that only true fellow ECDers would understand, I ordered both. I just wish I had seen Coney's review of the Olight universal magnetic charger before the "1 Click"....
First, thanks for the kind words, I'm glad those stupid vids were at least a little helpful. Second, for a few shillings, you could probably get a new boot and replace the torn one. It is easy enough to do in most lights where you can pull the switch out. That's not to say, of course, that you shouldn't order more lights.:)

PS- I don't really know what a shilling is worth.