What light(s) do you have incoming?

Blacksheep

EDC Journeyman
The old Bushnell flashlight that has been my main EDC light for a long time finally has a hole worn through the rubber on the tail cap, has just generally been beat to hell and back, so it's time to retire it. After reading the reviews by @T.H.Cone @backwater-otter @Blacksheep and the folks over on CPF, and BLF, I decided to go with an OLight. Been undecided between the S1A or the S1R Batons. After much heartache, I bowed to the inevitable and utilizing logic that only true fellow ECDers would understand, I ordered both. I just wish I had seen Coney's review of the Olight universal magnetic charger before the "1 Click"....
I just posted another Olight review ;) So, do you love it?

Rasthor

EDC Apprentice
First, thanks for the kind words, I'm glad those stupid vids were at least a little helpful. Second, for a few shillings, you could probably get a new boot and replace the torn one. It is easy enough to do in most lights where you can pull the switch out. That's not to say, of course, that you shouldn't order more lights.:)

PS- I don't really know what a shilling is worth.
I just posted another Olight review ;) So, do you love it?
Thank you guys for the great reviews. You're right, I could replace the boot, but, new lights... I do love these lights. They are impressive for the size. I've run into that thing of shorting the base on the 'R' a couple times already. It's going to be a shirt pocket carry and the 'A' will be in a FP.

PS- I don't know how much a shilling is either, but it sounds good.

Blacksheep

EDC Journeyman
Thank you guys for the great reviews. You're right, I could replace the boot, but, new lights... I do love these lights. They are impressive for the size. I've run into that thing of shorting the base on the 'R' a couple times already. It's going to be a shirt pocket carry and the 'A' will be in a FP.

PS- I don't know how much a shilling is either, but it sounds good.
I really love the ease of use they are designed with. The Olight S10R III 600 lumen turbo is such a wonder to me because of the charging dock and the ability to charge it so easily. That will stay next to my bed and I may likely be able to carry less RCR123s in my edc bag. Probably won't, but I could ;). This light may never run low.

This is nearly what I would order … if I would order. I’d like a Rotary, though. But this thing is already expensive without shipping and customs.