What wallet do you use?

@Devon Scout I've seen those on ebay... Hows the quality for the price ??
For the price it's ok. The leather well I'd question what animal it comes from and if indeed it is a real hide or a pu. It has a leather feel underside but a bit of a plastic top side feel. It does have a leather odour, but with a slight tone more like that glue they use to use when I was a lad at school that had a slightly fishy odour. Also the inner dividers and liners make a crinkly noise. I've no doubt that will stop once it's been worn in.

I wouldn't say for £18 it wasn't a waste of money. For me it was a way of seeing if day to day this style and size suits me without paying too much.

mctacticool

Apocalypse Ready
For the price it's ok. The leather well I'd question what animal it comes from and if indeed it is a real hide or a pu. It has a leather feel underside but a bit of a plastic top side feel
Not all leather is made directly of flat animal hides, som is made leathershavings that gets glued together...

Fun fact, most leather insoles ECCO makes is made from pigskin...

Sharaz_Jek

EDC Grand Master
I was using a Travax wallet but it was too clumsy to get cash in and out of it. If all you carry is cards, they're great though

This is an Admiral brand.

It's nothing fancy but it's incredibly flat and if you're on your butt a lot, that's a good thing. Ring is handy if you're somewhere where you need to worry about being pick-pocketed. I use a locking carabiner and hook it to my belt loop.

Got tired of replacing my wallets every year because they just simply fall apart

Well say hello to the Flip Side Wallet. The plastic is made from the same stuff the bullet proof glass windows are made from. So the plastic is tough and very scratch resistant.

The wallet comes with the attachment in the back of the picture below. It supposed to hold business cards with the rubber band. I have no use for it so it goes straight in a drawer. So I bought the other attachment you see on the right side of the wallet that hold three credit cards that is good for very quick access.

With the new wallet I managed to fit all 15 of my cards in a thinner and smaller package. And it flips open like a Captain Kirk communicator for added cool factor.

The first section of the Flip Side has RFID protection so no one can steal your credit card information from you. And the first compartment holds four cards.

The second compartment also holds four cards.

The third compartment holds two of my I.D. cards. And the last compartment on the right is for cash or cards or a combo of both.

After using this hard shell wallet for a three weeks now I do not see myself ever using a regular wallet again. And like almost everything I carry it is made in the U.S.A.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
I used a flipside strata for years. Great wallets.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tommy2h

EDC Apprentice

I kept breaking all my cards in my old wallet because they were laying on top of each other staggering. (Pretty much a standard wallet) so I designed this about 3 years ago and it's held up since, and no cards have broken. I work with kydex, so I'm hoping to make a minimalist kydex wallet soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk