What's your EDC Eyewear of choice?

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
All excellent choices listed above. I've been wearing Oakley Half-Jacket 2.0's for the past few months and absolutely love them. However I'm probably going to order some polarized brown lenses soon.

Attachments

AdmSlc

Stay Sharp!
I usually am wearing Spy or Maui Jim sunglasses. I'm pretty hard on my sunglasses and those seem to hold up quite well.

Water-Rat

EDC Scholar
I've been using glasses from Edge eyewear the last year or so. I have a pair of copper tinted Kazbeks I leave in the car for driving and a pair of smoke tinted Brazeau for my sunny day glasses. They're both polarized and pretty tough. The Brazeau's are much more comfortable than the Kazbeks and I'll probably get them again when the current glasses get too scratched up. I prefer polarized lenses, they're so great for removing glare from the windshield of a car or for when you're looking at bodies of water whether it be the ocean, a lake, or a pool.

dmak

into the wild i go, let fortune assist the daring
Staff member
Global Mod
I've been wearing Smith Optics pretty exclusively for the past 4 or 5 years. I have 4 or 5 pair of sunglasses, standard prescription, and ski goggles of theirs and have been very happy. They seem to fit my face the best.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
I've been wearing Smith Optics pretty exclusively for the past 4 or 5 years. I have 4 or 5 pair of sunglasses, standard prescription, and ski goggles of theirs and have been very happy. They seem to fit my face the best.
Smith does make some excellent sunglasses. I sell a significant number of their Smith Elite ballistic-rated line and the quality is great.

moostapha

EDC Master
I still have some Venture Gear sunglasses that I wear sometimes. They sold them when I worked at the gun shop, so they were like $7 for employees. And they're good for that price. Mostly, though, I wear Target's generic versions of clubmasters or slimmer wayfarers.

EDCP-MIKE

Administrator
Staff member
Charter Member
I still have some Venture Gear sunglasses that I wear sometimes. They sold them when I worked at the gun shop, so they were like $7 for employees. And they're good for that price. Mostly, though, I wear Target's generic versions of clubmasters or slimmer wayfarers.
I'm a Venture Gear dealer and agree, for the price, the eyewear is pretty good. You probably won't win any fashion contests, but the impact protection level is very good. And, the lens clarity is decent for the price point.